Churchill is a respected Western Australian management-consulting firm that helps leading businesses to improve their performance. Our knowledge and fresh thinking help us to create innovative, yet pragmatic, solutions to critical business issues.
Our continued success and expansion are primarily due to the quality of our consultants. Our consultants work closely with the C-suite at our clients to accelerate and de-risk business growth while improving their customer and employee experience.
We are currently recruiting for new team members to join us at Consultant and Senior Consultant levels.
You will support organisations in their development of strategy, new models of operating, selecting and maximising value in technology investments, reducing costs and improving performance.
Your input will assist clients to capitalise on inherent opportunities by identifying and solving their most critical business needs through transformation and change management initiatives.
The fresh perspectives you create will help challenge the status quo and introduce new ways of thinking. You will work with others to develop workable, pragmatic solutions and provide a lasting impact by transferring knowledge and building long-term capability for clients.
Bring your ambition and expertise to work with some of Western Australia’s most iconic organisations in the resources, transport and logistics, health and aged care, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.
You will be collaborating with and learning from a high-performing team who are passionate about innovation and love to add value to clients.
We are interested to talk with individuals seeking permanent or contract arrangements. Permanent positions offer an attractive remuneration package plus incentives. A contract position will receive a competitive day rate.
Churchill prides itself on providing our employees with a structured career management plan, which focuses on skill and knowledge development that is aligned to your professional aspirations.
Our consultants gain:
- Career and capability development.
- Leadership skills.
- Support and regular constructive feedback.
- A variety of intellectually challenging and interesting work.
- Greater client engagement and project ownership.
- Regular hands-on experience day to day with senior leaders.
- Work/life flexibility.
- Fun team events and social outings.
You will also get to expand your professional networks and be encouraged to represent the company at business events.
Our purpose is to help build a more prosperous, vibrant Western Australia. Since you will be working with mainly WA-based clients you won’t have to travel for work and you will be able to spend more time at home.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field. Advanced studies / Post graduate qualifications are advantageous.
- Prior experience in professional services (ideally in a Big 4 environment or with another leading consulting firm) is essential.
- Candidates from Audit, Assurance, Risk, Corporate Advisory, Strategy and Transactions, M&A, Valuations, Operational Transaction Services, Financial Advisory, and/or Deals backgrounds will be considered.
- A proven track record of contributing to the delivery of end-to-end transformation, strategy and advisory projects.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, judgement and numerical skills.
- A positive attitude, creativity, drive and the ability to think resourcefully.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective relationship management skills, able to build networks and influence stakeholders.
- Advanced skills with the MS Office suite.
Across our firm, we have an experienced team with deep domain knowledge in the following disciplines: Strategy & Planning; Performance Improvement; Digital Transformation; Marketing & Customer Experience; Project and Change Management.
We recognise the importance of supporting worthy organisations that help make the world a better place. Through The Churchill Effect (our philanthropic programme) our consultants provide both charitable assistance and pro-bono consultancy services to organisations in the health, arts and community sectors.
This position is located at our Perth CBD office. There may be occasions to work from home or at client offices depending on future project needs.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shireen DuPreez, Recruitment Manager on 0414 767 821, firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn.
Prospective candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia. Candidates currently living in Perth are preferred, suitably qualified interstate candidates may be considered.
All communications and applications will be handled in strict confidence.