Churchill Consulting is a respected Western Australian management-consulting firm that helps leading businesses to improve their performance.
Our knowledge and fresh thinking help us to create innovative, yet pragmatic, solutions to critical business issues.
Our purpose is to help build a more prosperous, vibrant Western Australia. We work with some of Western Australia’s most iconic organisations in the resources, transport and logistics, health and aged care, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team for a seven (7) month maternity leave contract, commencing in February 2021 until September 2021.
The Finance and Administration Manager/Internal Accountant is responsible for the day to day running of the finance and administration functions of the company.
The goal of this position is to enable the Directors to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
As a key member of the Leadership Team, this position provides timely and accurate services to ensure the efficient management of the firm’s resources, including:
- Accounting, bookkeeping, budgeting, financial management and reporting.
- Leadership and management of one direct report.
- HR support.
- Administration and commercial management.
- IT support, via an IT external provider.
- Continuous improvement.
We are seeking a talented individual who has a proven track record of being hands-on with managing a finance and administration function.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, commerce, business or a related field.
- CA, CPA or Masters qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential. A background in professional practice would be advantageous.
- Advanced user of MYOB, Excel, databases and Microsoft Suite.
- Hands-on experience with bookkeeping, accounting and reporting.
- Working knowledge of statutory legislation and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of professional standards including privacy and confidentiality.
- The ability to influence others to achieve company objectives.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Tenacity, high energy levels, can operate ‘on the go’ and doesn’t need a big team around them.
You will be working with a high performing team who are passionate about innovation and love to add value to clients.
This is a fixed term part time position working 24 hours per week. There is some flexibility regarding days worked and spread of hours.
We recognise the importance of supporting worthy organisations that help make the world a better place. Through Churchill’s ‘Giving Back’ programme our team provide both charitable assistance and pro-bono consultancy services to organisations in the health, arts and community sectors.
This position is located at our CBD office at 225 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Shireen DuPreez, Recruitment Manager on 0414 767 821.
When submitting an application please attach a current resume. All communications and applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia to be considered for this position. Candidates currently living in Perth are preferred.