Western Australia is benefiting from a new wave of transformation, driven by rapidly maturing digital platforms that can generate a sustainable return on investment and certainty of outcome for our clients.
As a respected local management-consulting firm, our consultants work closely with the C-suite at our clients to accelerate and de-risk business growth while improving their customer and employee experience.
Our continued success and expansion are primarily due to the quality of our consultants.
We are currently recruiting for a Functional Lead to join us in our digital transformation, technology strategy, ERP, and IT advisory service areas.
You will support organisations in their development of strategy, new models of operating, selecting, delivering and maximising value in technology investments. We are particularly focusing on helping our clients through their Enterprise Technology transformations from strategy to execution and how to make these projects value adding throughout the project lifecycle.
As the Functional Lead you will have responsibility for overseeing 4-7 multi-function streams, including process modelling, requirements gathering, design and implementation for a major Digital Transformation / ERP project. The functional streams will typically include a selection of Finance, Supply, Asset Management, Manufacturing, Marketing & Trading, Payroll, HR and Supply Chain functional team members.
The fresh perspectives you create will help challenge the status quo and introduce new ways of thinking. You will work with others to develop workable, pragmatic solutions and provide a lasting impact by transferring knowledge and building long-term capability for clients.
Bring your ambition and expertise to work with some of Western Australia’s most iconic organisations in the resources, transport and logistics, health and aged care, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.
You will be collaborating with and learning from a high performing team who are passionate about innovation and love to add value to clients.
We are interested to talk with individuals seeking permanent employment. Permanent positions offer an attractive remuneration package plus incentives.
Churchill prides itself on providing our employees with a structured career management plan, which focuses on skill and knowledge development that is aligned to your professional aspirations.
Our consultants gain:
- Career and capability development.
- Leadership skills.
- Support and regular constructive feedback.
- A variety of intellectually challenging and interesting work.
- Greater client engagement and project ownership.
- Regular hands-on experience day to day with senior leaders.
- Work/life flexibility.
- Fun team events and social outings.
You will also get to expand your professional networks and be encouraged to represent the company at business events.
Our purpose is to help build a more prosperous, vibrant Western Australia. Since you will be working with mainly WA-based clients you won’t have to travel for work and you will be able to spend more time at home.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field. Advanced studies / Post graduate qualifications would be favourable.
- A background in consulting, or have worked with a vendor, software company, engineering consultancy, and/or contractor service provider is essential.
- Experience working with several end-to-end ERP or Digital Transformation projects is a requirement.
- Previous accountability for multi-functional stream and experience managing teams of up to 100 people.
- Excellent Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- An ability to solve complex problems and facilitate conflict resolution skills.
- An understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies would be advantageous.
- An ability to work independently, own your own stream of work, work functionally and cross-functionally with large client and vendor teams to deliver quality and complete solutions must be part of your core demonstrable capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, judgement and numerical skills.
- A positive attitude, creativity, drive and the ability to think resourcefully.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective relationship management skills, able to build networks and influence stakeholders.
Churchill is a management-consulting firm that helps leading businesses to improve their performance. Our knowledge and fresh thinking help us to create innovative, yet pragmatic, solutions to critical business issues.
Across our firm, we have an experienced team with deep domain knowledge in the following disciplines: Strategy & Planning; Performance Improvement; Digital Transformation; Marketing & Customer Experience; Project and Change Management.
We recognise the importance of supporting worthy organisations that help make the world a better place. Through the Churchill Effect (our philanthropic programme) our consultants provide both charitable assistance and pro-bono consultancy services to organisations in the health, arts and community sectors.
This position is located at our Perth CBD office. There may also be requirements to work from home or at client offices, depending on future project needs.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shireen DuPreez, Recruitment Manager on 0414 767 821, email@example.com or via LinkedIn.
Prospective candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia. Candidates currently living in Perth are preferred, suitably qualified interstate candidates may be considered. All communications and applications will be handled in strict confidence.