Together, we’re building a more vibrant and prosperous WA.
Our knowledge and fresh thinking help us to create innovative, yet pragmatic, solutions to critical business issues.
Our continued success and expansion are primarily due to the quality of our consultants. Our consultants work closely with the C-suite at our clients to accelerate and de-risk business growth while improving their customer and employee experience.
We are currently recruiting for a new team member who has strong capability in strategy and planning, including:
- Corporate strategic planning: Experience in developing strategic plans from discovery to design and implementation. This includes developing the purpose and vision for an organisation and also determining strategic objectives and initiatives to deliver on those.
- Critical thinking and structured problem solving: The ability to develop an exhaustive list of possible scenarios and take a structured approach to selecting the best outcome
- Workshop Facilitation: Has either led or supported facilitation of workshops. Preferably to have some level of design thinking training.
- Analysis and visualisation: The ability to structure data and information in a way to reveal insights for a business
- Presentation and report development: Strong PowerPoint skills and strength in narrative storytelling.
- Customer experience: able to develop customer and product strategies (not essential).
You will support organisations in their development of strategy, new models of operating, selecting and maximising value in investments, reducing costs and improving performance.
Your input will assist clients to capitalise on inherent opportunities by identifying and solving their most critical business needs through transformation and change management initiatives.
The fresh perspectives you create will help challenge the status quo and introduce new ways of thinking. You will work with others to develop workable, pragmatic solutions and provide a lasting impact by transferring knowledge and building long-term capability for clients.
Bring your ambition and expertise to work with some of Western Australia’s most iconic organisations in the resources, transport and logistics, health and aged care, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.
We are interested to talk with individuals seeking permanent or contract arrangements. Permanent positions offer an attractive remuneration package plus incentives. A contract position will receive a competitive day rate.
You will be collaborating with and learning from a high performing team who are passionate about innovation and love to add value to clients.
Churchill prides itself on providing our employees with a structured career management plan, which focuses on skill and knowledge development that is aligned to your professional aspirations.
Our consultants gain:
- Career and capability development.
- Leadership skills.
- Support and regular constructive feedback.
- A variety of intellectually challenging and interesting work.
- Greater client engagement and project ownership.
- Regular hands-on experience day to day with senior leaders.
- Work/life flexibility.
- Fun team events and social outings.
- Limited need to travel outside Perth
You will also get to expand your professional networks and be encouraged to represent the company at business events.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field. Advanced studies / Post graduate qualifications are advantageous.
- Prior experience in professional services (ideally in a Big 4 environment or with another leading consulting firm) is preferred, although is not essential.
- Advanced knowledge of and a passion for strategy and planning.
- A natural curiosity and drive to pick up and understand new technologies.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, judgement and numerical skills.
- A positive attitude, creativity, drive and the ability to think resourcefully.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective relationship management skills, able to build networks and influence stakeholders.
Across our firm, we have an experienced team with deep domain knowledge in the following disciplines: Strategy & Planning; Performance Improvement; Digital Transformation; Marketing & Customer Experience; Project and Change Management.
We recognise the importance of supporting worthy organisations that help make the world a better place. Through Churchill’s philanthropy programme our consultants provide both charitable assistance and pro-bono consultancy services to organisations in the health, arts and community sectors.
This position is located at our Perth CBD office. There may be occasions to work from home or at client offices depending on future project needs.
Prospective candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia. Candidates currently living in Perth are preferred, suitably qualified interstate candidates may be considered. All communications and applications will be handled in strict confidence.