A customisable cloud-based solution offering strategy execution and project management
What is Harvest?
Harvest is a customisable, cloud-based Strategy Execution Management tool, based on Churchill’s proprietary methodology of strategy execution incorporating project management.
What does it do?
It provides a single source of truth for you to track, manage, and report on your strategy execution progress across all dimensions and initiatives in a single easy to use and unique digital solution.
How can it help you?
• If you have a new strategy or program of initiatives, Harvest can provide visibility, transparency and progress accountability linked to action plans and associated timelines.
• Customised reporting demonstrating achievement of your strategic objectives including benefits realisation tracking
• Depending on your needs, you can combine the Harvest tool with monthly check-ins by one of our Churchill consultants to provide advice and direction to optimise your project plan.
See the Harvest features and capabilities in our below.
• Provides a single source of truth that displays real time visibility across all strategic plans and initiatives
• Based on a well-defined operating model to support strategy execution and processes
• Automated reporting feature that can meet different stakeholder audience’s and their requirements
• Provides the ability to make real-time, data driven effective decisions
• Provides initiative owners the ability to track and report on their progress in a central location which can be viewed by relevant stakeholders
To get more information on how Harvest can help your business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org