Together, we’re building a more vibrant and prosperous Western Australia.
Western Australia is benefiting from a new wave of transformation, driven by rapidly maturing digital platforms that can generate a sustainable return on investment and certainty of outcome for our clients.
Churchill, a Sia Partners company, helps leading businesses to improve their performance. Our knowledge and fresh thinking help us to create innovative, yet pragmatic, solutions to critical business issues.
Our continued success and expansion are primarily due to the quality of our consultants.
We are currently recruiting for a PMO Consultant to join us in our digital transformation, technology strategy, ERP, and IT advisory service areas.
You will support organisations in their development of strategy, new models of operating, selecting, delivering and maximising value in technology investments. We are particularly focusing on helping our clients through their Enterprise Technology transformations from strategy to execution and how to make these projects value adding throughout the project lifecycle.
As the PMO Consultant you will be the 2IC to the Project / Program Manager and have accountability for the master plan and schedule for a major Digital Transformation / ERP rollout. You will support the successful delivery of the project by running the project plan, schedule, forecasting and creating alternative plans and approaches combined with the broader tasks to support the PMO to deliver the project effectively and efficiently.
The fresh perspectives you create will help challenge the status quo and introduce new ways of thinking. You will work with others to develop workable, pragmatic solutions and provide a lasting impact by transferring knowledge and building long-term capability for clients.
Bring your ambition and expertise to work with iconic organisations in the resources, transport and logistics, health and aged care, tourism, financial services, government, utilities and not-for-profit sectors.
You will be collaborating with and learning from a high performing team who are passionate about innovation and love to add value to clients.
We are interested to talk with individuals seeking permanent or contract employment.
Churchill, a Sia Partners company, prides itself on providing our employees with a structured career management plan, which focuses on skill and knowledge development that is aligned to your professional aspirations.
Our consultants gain:
- Career and capability development.
- Leadership skills.
- Support and regular constructive feedback.
- A variety of intellectually challenging and interesting work.
- Greater client engagement and project ownership.
- Regular hands-on experience day to day with senior leaders.
- Work/life flexibility.
- Fun team events and social outings.
You will also get to expand your professional networks and be encouraged to represent the company at business events.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field. Advanced studies / Post graduate qualifications would be favourable.
- A background in consulting, or have worked with a vendor, software company, engineering consultancy, and/or contractor service provider is essential.
- Proven experience in a similar position working in a PMO with end-to-end ERP or Digital Transformation projects is a requirement.
- Ideally you would have managed teams of up to 5 people in a larger functional and cross functional project.
- A project management certification, such as PMI, would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Project (advanced skills), PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- An ability to solve complex problems and facilitate conflict resolution skills.
- An understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies would be advantageous.
- An ability to work independently, own your own stream of work, work functionally and cross-functionally with large client and vendor teams to deliver quality and complete solutions must be part of your core demonstrable capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, judgement and numerical skills, including an ability to understand all elements of budgeting and forecasting through all phases of the projects lifecycle.
- A positive attitude, creativity, drive and the ability to think resourcefully.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective relationship management skills, able to build networks and influence stakeholders.
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. Our global footprint and expertise in more than 40 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients’ businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science.
We are convinced that AI is the pillar of the new generation. The business expertise of our consultants, combined with our Data Scientists and AI products, allow us to support our customers across the universe of data to meet their business challenges.
Why join the Sia Village?
Excellence | Entrepreneurship | Innovation | Teamwork | Care & Support | Employee Wellbeing
These are the six core values that guide all our actions. As an expression of our values, our Sia Village concept describes our commitment to fostering a sense of community within and among our offices. We believe that knowledge sharing is the key, not only to innovation, but to the growth and development of our people.
You will have the opportunity to provide our team and clients with pioneer mind-set thinking, customized solutions, and you will often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life integration. We do serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) are part of Sia Partners’ DNA. Thanks to our expertise in several sectors and our international growth, our teams include a variety of experiences and cultures. We’re confident that promoting DEIB creates an environment in which everyone can reach their full potential.
To learn more about Sia Partners, please visit: https://www.sia-partners.com/en/work-with-us
We recognise the importance of supporting worthy organisations that help make the world a better place. Through our philanthropy programme our consultants provide both charitable assistance and pro-bono consultancy services to organisations in the health, arts and community sectors.
This position is located at our Perth CBD office. There may also be requirements to work from home or at client offices, depending on future project needs.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shireen DuPreez, Recruitment Manager on 0414 767 821, email@example.com or via LinkedIn.
Prospective candidates must have the right to work and live in Australia. Candidates currently living in Perth are preferred, suitably qualified interstate candidates may be considered. All communications and applications will be handled in strict confidence.