A cloud-based technology platform for resource companies
What is Profiler?
Profiler is a cloud-based technology platform that streamlines the management of resource companies exploration portfolio.
Developed in collaboration with a leading Australian miner, the tool enables a mining organisation to track, manage, and compare their pipeline of exploration and development opportunities and make data driven decisions.
What does it do?
At the core of Profiler is a powerful multi-level evaluation model that enables users to score, rank and prioritise their exploration targets. These scores can be work flowed through the organisation for peer or management review and to guide ongoing strategic decision making on the portfolio.
How can it help you?
Exploration success remains a key for miners to drive sustainable growth. However, having objective financial and technical analysis for decision making can be difficult. Often the process is led by technical specialists who are looking to justify ongoing exploration projects. Aligning that expertise with the C-suite can be challenging.
Watch the walk through of Churchill Profiler below.
• Structured hierarchy – drill down from company, business unit, region or area down to opportunity level
• Track, measure, and monitor progress and costs
• Single source of data driven insights
• Integration capability with REST based API’s and third-party visualisation software like PowerBI or Tableau
• Flexible reporting from tables, charts and dashboards to presentations.
• Seamless workflow capabilities from opportunity input to approval
• Segregate user access to every level within the hierarchy
• Security of confidential data with AES-256 and TLS 1.2 encryption
To get more information on how Profiler can help your business, please contact David Lynch.